Thread: LDN and pain
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 04:55 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Another few comments on the Fibro. I was given the FM dx in 1999 when I was working long and hard to my thyroid supported. I think the Fibro issue is so much sluggish thyroid, regardless of what a patient's NUMBERS are. This was my history. I finally got on Armour in 2002 after strugging since 1991. So when I was given the DX of FM in 1999 I had no had thyroid supported. So my system was very weak and the FM trauma hit me hard.

So what has worked for me with the Fibro are the following:

1. Getting thyroid supported.

2. MSM powder for pain reduction. I now take 2 tsps in water up to 3 times per day. We were just talking about the MSM issue on the DMSO group I'm an active member of. Many use MSM in higher quantity for pain reduction. Many of us use DMSO diluted with distilled water for topical pain use. I add drops of clove oil to my DMSO as clove oils help pain reduction.

3. For the viral issue I have been taking Olive Leaf Extract for a number of years to keep viral loads down. I chose not to take a pharma anti viral due mostly to cost way back. Viral load meaning EBV -- but I have heard from another MD that many many walk about with EBV load. To this day I still take 500mg OLE most days.

So these 3 are my greatest helpers. Whether I have FM or not, who knows...I just feel so much for many needs to be addressed.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
indigo (07-30-2016)