View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 09:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well gals my man is doing pretty good. Despite the worries about him having a needle put in him while he is on his blood thinner, a radiologist put the drain in yesterday, and got 2 ounces of pus out and he is connected to a drain. The drainage is clear but darkish brown. Last night he drenched the bed in sweat so I guess his temp broke. He is eating well, breathing well, can take in deep breaths and today looked wonderful. Cultures take 48 hours to come back and surgeon said he will be in the hospital through the weekend so I don't know if that means possible discharge on Monday or not. I just know I am beat. This is a smaller hospital but they have the elevators way back from the patient units so there is a lot of walking. I even got a parking spot in the second row close to the entrance and I called for security to pick me up. That's how tired I was today. and I only stayed long enough to see the surgeon and then came home. Hung up the clothes I had done last night and put another load in, loaded the dishwasher. I picked up food in the cafeteria on the way out so I wouldn't have to cook. I have never heard of pecan cobbler. But it was so good. And I'm sure it is on a diabetic diet. So I think we are on the mend. Thanks for holding my hand

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (07-29-2016)