View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 02:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default One of my best weeks in the past 3 years (multivitamins the cause?)

I've been taking vitamins on and off for a month or so. Lately, I've taken multivitamins every day for a week and a half.. The last 7-8 days have been the best stretch in years. I have worked every day of the week + Saturday. I also consistently work 3-4 hour days. That seems like nothing compared to the average person. However, for me it's a major milestone. For example, some days I can only tolerate an hour or so. Also, some days the symptoms are so bad that I have to stay home.

I thought I'd just echo the sentiments of some of the veterans on this board. Vitamins are clearly beneficial and a simple multivitamin might be all it takes to give your life less variability. They haven't cured me, but have really helped.

The vitamin is just a generic drug store brand.

I'll report back if the trend continues. Interestingly the weather has been clear blue skies for over a week, so that also could be a reason why I've been feeling better. I find consistent dry weather is best.