View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 12:38 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

I'd like to add this little story:

3 days after Tippy (19) had her unfortunate stroke and had to be put to sleep (not treatable and extremely painful), we found Weezie... In early January when kittens are just not plentiful.

She was a runt of her litter, and very shy, and the only kitten left from her litter. People who came to her home then just didn't want a kitten that they thought had no personality and was totally black.

So I decided to take her anyway, and at three months old her Bombay fur came in-- breathtakingly beautiful. Her personality grew with us to become extremely unique and special.

Here are some photos from those days 5 yrs ago, up to the present.....

she thinks she is a human now, and actually sings to us to wake us up when she feels it is time to start the day! LOL Not a day passes that we don't find her antics amusing, and appreciate her ability to help Maya along. From day one since we got Maya, Weez has been wonderful to her helping little Maya adust from being a feral kitten to a domestic feline.

I hope you will get yourself a new kitten soon...
Attached Thumbnails
My cat has gone-weezie-sunpool-computer-800px-jpg   My cat has gone-weezie-statue-sniffing-800px-jpg  

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (07-30-2016), PamelaJune (07-30-2016)