View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 08:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks BioBased for sharing this article.

I do know that meditation, singing, humming, breathing deeply, prayer, playing my harmonica, prayer, listening to my relaxation tape, and laughter have all been a help to me. It was good to see this list to see all these things that can help. I will add it to my recovery journal. Now where did I leave that harmonica? hmmmmmm

I get by with a little help from my friends, all my friends in here have been an important part of my recovery.

My physical therapy is going well. It took a little trial and error, to see how much weight I could put on my foot. I am walking better, putting more weight on my left RSD foot slow and steady, which is getting the weight off of my Right hip, which is helping my back. Doing lots of core strengthening exercises, laying down. I have a lot of limitations and we are working around them. Never give up :-)

Had a rough patch in my attempt to lower the dose of Gabapentin, it was a learning lesson, have to step it down even slower. I WILL get off of it. I am more clear headed and have more energy, just lowering it a little. Yeah! My husband was a kind listening ear, and helped me to puzzle it all out, he was very encouraging. It was good to get his perspective, the effect he sees it having on me. He was very encouraging today as he told me he could see how much more weight I was putting on my foot.

Thanks for being there.
:-)
peace
zinnia
zinnia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (07-31-2016), catra121 (07-31-2016), Littlepaw (08-01-2016), PurpleFoot721 (07-30-2016), RSD ME (07-30-2016)