View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 11:30 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi wonderwoman,

Welcome to NeuroTalk, but I am sorry that you have had to come join us here.

I am from Michigan and have been dealing with CRPS since at least January of 2015, but many of the doctors I have seen think that I may have been dealing with it longer than that. I used to live in the Metro Detroit area but am now living up near Oscoda. All of my doctors are still in Metro Detroit though. Not knowing what area you are in, there is not much I can offer. There are a lot of pain management doctors that claim to have some knowledge about CRPS but I can only remember seeing one neurologist off of the top of my head, Dr Paul Cullis in Roseville. I do not know much about him, so I can not give a recommendation. I do know that the DMC, Henry Ford, UofM Health and some smaller medical centers near Grand Rapids, all supposedly have fairly good programs for patients with CRPS, but I can not say that for certain either. If you live close to the Ohio border, you could also consider going to the Cleveland Clinic as well.

I hope this helps some. Don't give up fighting.

Alaina
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (08-01-2016), Littlepaw (08-01-2016), RSD ME (07-31-2016), wonderwoman (08-01-2016)