View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 04:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Zinnia, (:

Thank you for the update! Slow and steady is how it is working out for me, too. I call it, incremental healing. It seems like my brain needs a month to absorb and adapt to each change. This month my arm swing has returned.

Giving up Gabapentin was/is difficult. I still have electric pains, but not as often. The best part is that dreadful foggy, half dead feeling is gone.

The vagus nerve may one day turn out to be the key to taming this monster, if this is the case, I figure it is worth trying to stimulate it. It costs us nothing and the potential for a good outcome is high.

My severe stomach disorders have improved since I started eating a peeled apple every day before breakfast, a suggestion I found on IBS website. With this single change I was able to give up 2 symptom control medications that didn't seem to help me, plus the apple seems to be healing me.BTW I was not diagnosed with IBS, I just guessed and hoped IBS folks would know about cures for stomach distress.

Update on LDN: It turns out that people with a specific DNA gene will not respond to LDN, which is about 20% of the population. I hope that this information is taken into consideration in future LDN studies.

I hope you keep on getting better and better!
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote