Old 08-01-2016, 12:16 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
doydie,
I guess there are plus' and minus'; Walgreens or Sam's club... Orrrr, he may not be discharged til Monday. How does Charlie feel about being in the hospital? Maybe another day would not be a bad idea. What type of meds are they giving him? This has to be a bit of a relief for you; not having to shoulder all of this on your own. Hope all goes well; it's time to be on the mend.

Prayers are with both of you.

Gerry
The prescription we were given was an antibiotic. It was no problem to take it to Walgreens. In fact that that 'dear' man of mine surprised me. He had me drop him off at the old mall that is pretty much used only for walkers now and then I go to Walgreens. He walked about 2/3 mile while I left.

This hospital has a huge emphasis on being quiet. so the main elevators afar away from the patient units. So I have a walk from the parking lot to the main entrance, back to the elevator and then to his room. If I go down for lunch the cafeteria is close to the main entrance. So there is a lot of walking. Plus they encourage him to walk in the halls and I go with him then. So when I get home, I am dead tired. It is a relief knowing he is being cared for and yet another problem has been taken care of but Momma is tired. He is home now and I have to encourage him to do things for himself.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (08-02-2016), tkrik (08-01-2016)