View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 12:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
The only thing that is in a therapeutic dose level is the Folic Acid, the rest are barely maintenance levels. The minerals are good because the trace minerals can be important for some diets. Adding a 1000 to 2500 mcgs of B-12 and D-3 and adding all of the antioxidants would be good. More B-6 (100-200 mgs) would also be good because B-6 is like a quarterback/director of many other B vitamins.

The chest pain may be a bit of acid reflux. I get that occasionally. A chewable antacid or sometimes, just a glass of water often resolves mine. It usually last for just a few minutes. I have never been able to find a cause. It just happens.
Interesting, I have a gluten sensitivity. Perhaps that is a reason why the increase in folic acid has helped? They say that people with gluten sensitivities need more folic acid. Then again it could be diet. I've cut back wheat and grains and perhaps that is a reason why I am low on folic acid.

I'll keep you updated.