Thread: foot dystonia
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 08:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I would make sure your magnesium is not OXIDE form, as that is not absorbed much orally.

You can try soaking in epsom salts the night before and see if you notice any improvement. If so, a topical cream applied to your spasming feet might help better than oral:

Magnesium Sulfate Cream from Kirkman

Not all oral mag gets to all body parts equally. Sometimes a topical form works more efficiently.

yes! I agree that is worthwhile to experiment with diff forms and brands of magnesium..I also like magnesium threonate and of course citrate . Am also trying ionic magnesium from "metabolics".

I have found relief from foot drop in a form of tai chi called arrow and bow walking.....very slowly.

Also I reccomend foot reflexology treatment and footwear that is minimalist wiith extremely flexible and flat soles with absolutely no rise at the heel - I oftenn wear the vibram five finger shoes that articulate the toes...these shoes have made all the difference and I have long felt that our feet are a major site of focus for location of "blockage" .

Kind regards
MD

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 08-01-2016 at 08:49 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (08-01-2016)