View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 10:47 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels31 View Post
Hi Bryanna,
I went to the oral surgeon on Monday. He did a CT Scan, panoramic and X-rays and could not find anything wrong. He says that if I don't do the implant now then I will have many other problems. I am losing bone and the opposing tooth is rising up. If I don't get it I will end up having to have a root canal on the opposing tooth. I am scheduled to get the implant later today because I didn't know what else to do. Meanwhile, I woke up today and am having all sorts of sinus issues on the left side. My left ear is constantly ringing and there is a lot of fluid on that side, not to mention the pain where the teeth were extracted. (Which the second oral surgeon called phantom pain) . I called the oral surgeon that gave me a second opinion because I remember him saying that he disagreed with the first oral surgeon that all sinus issues should be ok before I do it. I thought I could bring my new X-rays to him but he basically just blew me off. So the ENT says nothing is wrong and so does the oral surgeon. But, something is definitely not right to me and nobody will listen. I have been crying all morning because I am really sick of this and I am so frustrated that nobody can find anything. There is something wrong and nobody cares. My appointment is at 2:30 today he said that it won't affect my sinus one way or the other.

Well it has definitely made my sinus problem worse. He showed me where it didn't affect my sinus and showed me on the X-rays where the implant was. I really don't know what to do now. My sinus and nose are really messed up and my left ear is ringing louder than ever. Can this be fixed? Can they take the implant out? I never should have let him talk me into it. He really scared me if I didn't do it. I should have listened to myself. Now I am going to look into going to the Mayo clinic. I really need to get to the bottom of this, I really can't live like this anymore. M
It looks as though the Mayo clinic in Minnesota also has a dental part. I know this is being caused by my teeth but unfortunately nobody in San Diego will listen.
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote