View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 06:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Hi, Littlepaw
Thank you for your input. It is my daughter, 30, who has CRPS. It started spontaneously in the ball of her foot. No recent trauma or surgery; however, she had the torn ligament in that foot a year ago. She is a former ballet dancer and a runner. There is a history of autoimmune desease in the family (her father has lupus). She has never tested positive for lupus or RA, but she has been frequently getting blue coloring in her toes and fingers since her childhood and has been having minor joint pains on and off for the last few years.

She is on Lyrica which helps to manage the pain to some degree. She has also received bisphosphonate infusions just recently (neridronate). I will post the updates in a while when we know more.

Warm wishes to all.
Bisphosponate infusions are common where I live for tough to battle CRPS. I've had them. Normally they give you 1 a week. I got 5 a week, so that kind of tells you how bad it was, and still is.

Wishing her all the best!
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blueberry (08-02-2016), Littlepaw (08-19-2016)