View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
i think a case worker for a go between is better because there might be the embarrassment factor working in your favor if there is one
I don't want anyone to be embarrassed. I just am worried about my security. I don't wish anyone ill will in the circumstance.

I seem to freak out very easily. I wish that I didn't. It's hard to have a rational view of the whole situation when I'm freaked out, and don't have all of the facts. It's also bad if someone else that is trying to help doesn't have all of the facts, and they start to judge.

I should not try to fill in the blanks, because that's when the imaginations can be rampant, and the worse case scenarios shatter my thoughts. This happens worse at night.

Communication, patience, and love should be a factor in this situation. Assurance, and comfort should be addressed for me to not be at my wit's end.

I am getting so tired of my mental heath challenges, and hope that they will have compassion on me. I didn't stand in line so to speak to have these mental health challenges.

In the world that we live in, it's difficult to receive compassion from other people when they know that you are struggling with mental health challenges. Some of the words used are not very sympathetic. This is what I have experienced all of my life.

It's very painful when you heard someone giving their opinion of you behind your back when they don't think you are around. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
Diandra (08-02-2016), Dmom3005 (08-02-2016), ger715 (08-02-2016), Mari (08-03-2016), mymorgy (08-02-2016), OhKay (08-02-2016)