View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 06:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Up And At Girls!!!!wake Up Call!! 9/24/06

Come on ladies!! Wake up those sleepy peepers.....there ya go! I knew ya could do it! Mornin everyone!

Well today is Jamie's 35th birthday so no tellin what we will be doing. He is going to do something on his birthday you can bet! Even if it is drive me craaaaaaazy!

So how have you all been this weekend? Some of you are getting that wonderfully cool weather and I so admire you! Florida is still scorching!! Sometimes I wonder why Mom and Dad decided to transplant me here from Maine when I was but a weee 10 months old. No changes in the seasons, tourist out the wazoo, rude, rude rude! I mean wasn't I happy there?

I am feeling pretty so, so today. SHHHHHH.....I don't use the word "good" because my body might here me! Other than this weird numbness in the top of my right leg aggravating me I think I am ok. One minute it is numb, the next it feels like fire on the inside? Whats with that anyways?

Well while you cheerleaders are snoozin, I have been up long enough that I think I will crawl back in bed myself. I truely hope you all get up refreshed and ready for what the day brings. You are all in my thoughts. Have a great day!!!

Sheryl
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote