View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

We went to a movie tonight!!!!! He had been wanting to go see the new Independence DAy movie but that isn't out anymore which I guess is good news since it will be cheaper when it does come out again. But we saw the new Star Trek movie. He was uncomfortable and kept moving around. It helps that all the seats in all of our theatres are the stadium seating and a bit more comfortable than the old fashioned seating. I am getting tired of drivin him. I just tell him that since I am the driver and I don't like to be cussed out that I can always turn around. We are completely different drivers, he is very agressive and I can sit and wait 5 minutes for traffic to clear. But he says I am wasting gas by sitting there! So I hope the doctor gives him his keys back Friday.

He went to the mall again today while I went to walgreens and got some Slow Fe for him. It was senior day at Walgreens and I got a certain % off, can't remember how much. Can't pass up a bargain. I did suggest physical therapy to him to try to build his tolerance up and he says no, he will do it on his own and so far he has gone out and walked daily. But he is so winded.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-02-2016), Kitty (08-13-2016), NurseNancy (08-08-2016), PamelaJune (08-03-2016), tkrik (08-03-2016)