View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 12:32 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

thx for your reply and the information.

I do as many breaks as was doing before at the office, which is not many, but I'm not always glued at the keyboard since my line of work leads me lots of pondering so I'm constantly "stretching" at the chair, putting my hands at the back of my head and stuff like that, but not exactly stopping and doing exercises so that could be something to improve.

Something I forgot to say before is that since it started I only work about 2 or 3 hours a day, I basically forced myself to "half-vacations".

I do have a really bad posture when sitting I have to admit that, I start sliding down the chair, this is something I have to force myself to correct for sure. I didn't know though that it could trigger something on the arms and hand, but I guess it makes sense.

At the desk I never felt anything on the neck but I do if work from my laptop at the bed (which now I've been doing more of).

Regarding the glove/splint maybe I don't actually have what I think I have? well, the glove as a splint that can bend a little on the back of the hand part and a bead "sack" at the wrist area, so I can rest my hand and have it straight while on the PC.

Thx for the info links
kebrus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote