View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 06:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Quick Update

I just wanted to provide a quick update.

Overall I continue to experiment. I now find that (2) 23.75/95 Rytary starting about 6:00 in the morning repeating every 3 hours along with one 81 MG aspirin is my routine. I discontinued the 300 MG Ubiquinol (reduced form CoQ10) a few weeks ago and began Amantadine two capsules 9:30 am and 3:30 pm. Now having much better results but interfering with sleep and produces slight tightness in my head.

More later.

Jim

Here is my recent Neuro email:

To:James
Received:8/2/2016 5:43 PM PDT
Hi Mr. G,

Probably a mixture of medication side effect (since you're back to the higher amount of Rytary) and operating on only a few hours sleep.
You'll probably do better after a night of sleep.

Lee

----- Message -----
Sent: 8/2/2016 3:46 PM PDT
To: LEE D.O.
Subject: Problem

Hi Doc,

Two weeks with Amantadine and things were going well. Then last night I went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 2 am. Nothing wrong-just couldn't sleep. 4am ate a Pollo Loco chicken thigh. 5am started Rytary (2 every three hours)and showered. 6am sitting at my computer II became aware of buzzing in my head, got faint and thought I might pass out. Tried to remove headphones(wasn't wearing any) got up and went to recliner. Buzzing only lasted 2 seconds, no loss of consciousness. Not dizzy, just lightheaded.

Went to urgent care. BP ok, blood sugar good, no weakness, vision/speech good. Dr. said probably medicine related. Still have light headed feeling.

Lack of sleep? Meds?

Jim
I_Got_it_2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote