View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Having someone come in and clean and at least prep some of the food for meals (like cutting up vegetables or fruit) is a great help!!! I have an aide that comes and helps me a couple of times a week. She does light housework and preps some of my food as well as does other things for me if I need it (such as going to the grocery store). You may find that just that little bit of help will allow you more energy to do more things.

I have not tried the Wal-Mart pick up thing but my mom has. She had no complaints about it at all. There are a couple of grocery stores in town that deliver and that helps. There is a minimum purchase and a delivery charge but sometimes that's worth it. Do you have a store that delivers in your area?

It does sound like a combination of things are contributing to your crash. I think all that you have been through with Charlie is a huge factor and it has effected everything else. I wish I lived closer so I could come over and help you a little. I would do it in a heartbeat! Hang in there and try to rest and take care of you!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
doydie (08-06-2016), ger715 (08-05-2016), Kitty (08-06-2016), PamelaJune (08-06-2016)