View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

doydie, even getting someone in to do housework will take some of the pressure off of you. You are on "overload". Not surprised your body and mind have finally got the best of you. Thankfully, I have a woman come in every two weeks to do cleaning, vacuuming, floors, etc. I have no problem justifying getting help.

I know you often shop at Walgreens too. I do Walgreens order on line at least twice a month. I usually wait for things in the flyer I use most to be on sale; as well as they often give 20% off items not on sale. The shipping is free when spending over $35.00. I am always amazed how quickly my order arrives; usually in a couple of days. This makes going shopping much lighter and quicker.

I also order from a place that has many food items; either partially cooked or very simple to put in the oven/microwave and heat. Everything is delivered frozen. (Unfortunately, they even have deeeelicious ice cream.) You may have some place similar to this. The delivery man comes every two weeks; free delivery to your door at a minimum of spending $49.00 which is very easy to do.

Whatever it takes; you need to give yourself a break and allow yourself time for things you enjoy.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (08-06-2016), tkrik (08-06-2016)