Old 08-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Doydie

It time to accept help. I did and I'm not even taking care of anyone but myself!

The food delivery is an excellent idea. It has saved me many times.

Here is the company I use: Schwan's(R) Online Grocery Delivery Service | Delicious Food Direct to Your Door. I cannot say enough good things about them. And.....their food is deee-licious! And Gerry was right.....their ice cream is addictive!

I hope you get some help, Doydie. You're not doing yourself or Charlie any favors by exhausting yourself. It takes us MSers longer to refuel after wearing ourselves out.

I'm worried about you so please don't overdo it and look into getting some help. It's a sign of strength not failure.

Kitty; ditto to all you wrote about Schwan's.

doydie; Kitty is right, your not doing yourself or Charlie any favor exhausting yourself.

I use Schwan's Service too . I can't say enough about how satisfied I am with the quality, service, as well as their pricing.
Their ham/cheese omelet is a quick Sunday morning breakfast (microwave 2 min. and serve). Last nite, for dinner we had their Beerbattered Cod and cut corn with a microwaved baked potato. Easy, easy cooking. Using Schwan's Service has really cut down cooking in more than half the time. Best of all; I get compliments from hubby.

Gerry

Last edited by ger715; 08-06-2016 at 10:46 AM.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (08-09-2016), PamelaJune (08-06-2016), tkrik (08-06-2016)