Thread: to artist
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 07:50 PM
artist

artist

That's kind of you, Angie, I'm sorry for upsetting you too.

Matter of fact, I was more upset by how the thread finished up, and the fact that there was no trace of your post, the one that I had actually replied to. That wasn't your fault, it's just how the NT forums were doing things, but boy did it make for confusion.

I have since discussed the matter of the NT forums leaving no evidence of removed posts, you can see my post to Forum Feedback, and they have agreed to record them in future.

I hope that will go some way to helping readers understand the thread dynamics more clearly...which will hopefully help avoid the "backlash" thing which is so very unpleasant. Then maybe I can put PMing back on again, lol.

I hope you are doing better too; I don't know what's going on with my arms; combination of RSD, RSI and arthritis...creeping round my shoulders and neck now....whatever it is, they hurt like crazy and the more I do, the more they hurt.

Mmmm, yes, we designers do rather need our arms and hands (not that everybody doesn't)! I do have to work too, no choice; no money (literally don't have next month's rent) so no way out. Us freelancers, problems, huh?

Anyway, very nice of you to post, and thanks for your sweet comments on my work...if you have any of yours on line, you should give us an url!

take care, you should post us an update...
all the best
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote