View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Pam,
Good news about the psych. I can imagine his being scared; but offering hope may help him get thru this period.

I can't blame my husband about all the sweets I have been eating. Not sure it is all these meds. (excuse??) I do eat not eat a lot of food; but sweets; wayyyyyyy too much.

At lunch, I'll have the minimum looking forward to the coffee; cinnamon bread/cake. Not bad enough I have been buying the Land O Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Spread to spread all over the top of the slice of cake. This is daily.

Then I have been baking the Betty Crocker Cookies mixes. Hubby does like those so he has one or two cookies with coffee after lunch; but of course, after my Cinnamon cake; I must at least try a cookie. No self control. The scale is really getting me concerned; but that does not seem to stop me. Also, along with the Schwan's food service, I have been ordering an assortment of their deeelicious ice cream. We have that after dinner.

Some years ago, I saw a doctor regarding my migraines; he said I had the personality of an alcoholic. That thought has stayed with me through the years. It has helped me limit in this area. I heeded the doctor's warning; I was afraid he might be right. I can understand your husband cravings.

Gerry
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (08-06-2016)