View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Cleo,

You can vouch for ANY dentist that went on to practice law? How is that? I know of some dentists/lawyers and would be hard pressed to trust them. I don't know about the one you mentioned, that's why I asked how you knew of him.

I do agree that contacting one is not an automatic lawsuit by any means.
I also agree that going to the Mayo clinic would most likely not be all that helpful or worth the trip.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
I can vouch for any dentist who went on to practice LAW. Contacting one isn't always about malpractice. It's mostly about being sent to oral surgeons who have seen the worst cases... If they need your records the lawyer will request them from ALL docs involved. Going to Mayo across the globe will be as useless as the ER visit! It's your choice

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote