View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Cleo,

I do not give you BS when you post here. I will frequently ask you to clarify your short blanket statements. I truly believe you have the best of intentions but some clarification of your knowledge can really go a long way.

I also ask that you please think twice before you lash out at me again. I really feel it was not warranted at all.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Bryanna, Stop with the constant BS every time i post something here... which isn't often. You are not the one that feels like they are dying here with very little time left before the statue of limitations runs out.... Not that i have a crystal ball predicting negligence. FYI- I didn't show up at the OS with any of my prior records. You may or may not recall, I had my lingual nerve disected out of scar tissue.

Angel, Yes he can refer you to places where you might get this figured out and it may be nothing more than time will tell. I wish you better luck than you've encountered so far!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote