View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 08:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Broken Wings! This is the "other Brokenwings"-- And to all, Ihave not been on the Forum lately due to RSD flares, FIRE ecavuation, which evidently is "nopt a good thing" with RSD...

Broken Wings, I do not think I have TOS or cervical problems like you have (knock on wood), but PAIN is just PAIN, and when it is NERVE pain, it is just awful!! I would much rather have a broken LEG!!! (ehich I HAVE had, and THAT was a "piece of cake" conpared to this RSD....

In ither event, WELCOME to the Forums! You will find that this site has so many, wonderful, sharing posters who will be very supportive! It is a TRUE blessing to be in the company of others who ALL share and UNDERSTAND what we live with on a day-today-basis.

I'll try and post mpre frequently, but gotta watch not to "over-do it", if you kmow what I mean. i HOP{E to get a Dragon program within the next couple of months, whic should make the posting/typing process a whole lot easier and reduce the flare-ups.

In His Hands--THnaks so very much for your p.m....I sent you a reply.

Frogga--WOW! a COTTAGE AND a GARDEN!!! Now, THAT jsut ROCKS!!!

I truly hope everyone else is doing WELL! SUMMER--YAY!!!! Surely is SO much better than dreary, COLD winter!!

Most Sincerely,

The Other Brokenwings
Brokenwings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote