View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
We do have Schwanns delivery in our area. They stop at several houses on our block. If I can jsut get my husband out of the habit of going out to eat. Given the tip of a meal out, a schawanns meal is probably cheaper.

Our church is having their 60th anniversary this weekend. I went to the meal tonight. I haven't been a member that many years so I didn't know any of the guests but it was nice hearing from them. And it was nice going out. I put a little make up on, wore something a little better than jeans and t shirt. I will go tomorrow morning and no be in the choir which will be hard but at least I will be there.

Bith Charlie and I have trouble opening our pocket books for services and I don't want some one seeing how messy my house is. And it is very difficult for Charlie to allow a stranger in the house doing something such as cleaning in our bedrooms.
I think once Charlie tries some of their food he may be convinced to use Schwan's more than going out to eat.

I am so glad you went to the 60th Anniversary celebration. Dolling yourself up was a great idea. For the most part, when I do that I can make myself feel a little better. I know you miss singing in the choir. Maybe once things settle down you can get back to participating in the choir.

I wouldn't worry about a messy house. The people that come in to help see all sorts of things. I do understand if you don't want to do that. Maybe one of your girls or grands (I can't remember their ages) can help you and Charlie out.

I hope you are feeling better!

Gerry - Saving time is worth it. I will check them out. I did my major grocery shopping this weekend so I won't have extra money to try them this month. I did put a reminder on my calendar for next month though.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-08-2016), Kitty (08-10-2016), PamelaJune (08-09-2016)