View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have one daughter that lives here in town, the other lives 200 miles away and she is the one who has the grand daughters. I know michelle would do anything I asked her to do but she works full time evening shift. Her weekends are her only time. Right now, one day of that weekend she comes over here and mows our lawn, trims and picks up the grass clippings. She tries to empty all our trash cans into the big trash can but I have told her we are OK in doing that. One time when we were on vacation, she and her now ex husband surprised us by doing a deep clean of our house while we were gone. She lets us know quite often about what we have done to her once clean house.

Her job doesn't pay much, her ex really used the credit card and had no way of paying it off since he was laid off so many times. So when they divorced, she still has a bad credit record which she is slowly bringing up. She has a huge heart for rescue dogs and has 3, 2 medium and one large and frequently babysits anyone's dogs of her girl friends. She is doing that for a 120 pound Great Dane right now. So her small house which wasn't good to begin with is even worse and she puts a lot of money in trying to keep it in as good repair as she can. She has a postage stamp size yard and brings her dogs over here to run in our back yard about once a month. She is on the board of directors of 2 dog parks. So she is a busy person and one with one huge heart who has a hard time saying no. She does so much for us and I don't want to put anymore on her. My other daughter wouldn't know how to clean a house if it came with explicate instructions. She would tell her husband and 2 daughters to do it.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-09-2016), Kitty (08-10-2016), PamelaJune (08-09-2016), tkrik (08-10-2016)