View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Those omelets are really good. I hesitated trying them for a long time because I just didn't understand how eggs could be good microwaved. I was wrong! They're delicious.

I get the chicken breasts that are individually wrapped and they are wonderful. Easy high protein meal.

I used to love to cook but just can't do it anymore. If it can't be cooked in a microwave then I don't fix it.

I wish you could hire a cleaning service, Doydie. I just had a girl come in and clean my house last month for $100. She did such a good job and she is my neighbors sister so I felt better about using her. I'm so glad I decided to get someone to come in once a month. It really takes a lot of the pressure off me to keep things clean. I just can't do the heavy duty cleaning like I used to.
Kitty,
The the Four Cheese Penne with Prosciutto is delicious. Can be done in the micro in 10 minutes (micro 7min. stir micro 3 min more). I use a side of sliced tomatoes (sprinkled with basel, salt & pepper, a little balsamic or a bit of oil on top) Yummy!!!!!!!! I always order at least one every month.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (08-10-2016), tkrik (08-10-2016)