View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 12:15 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Angels,

Okay .. so your husband is an attorney. Then he can probably tell you how difficult it would be to win a case against a dentist. However, it can be done, but the plaintiff needs to have an incredibly "rare" attorney who will not hesitate to take it on. The plaintiff also needs to have ALL of their ducks in a row. By any chance does your husband know of the attorney that Cleo recommended? Any chance your husband could give him a call on your behalf or even go with you to a consultation?

You may need to pursue legal help sooner than you would like if you cannot get an oral surgeon and an ENT to collaborate and take your situation seriously. You can't keep getting scans and ending up in one dead end after another. What does your husband say about all that is going on?

Bryanna

Right now I am not even thinking of lawsuits, I just want to be fixed. San Francisco is on the other end of California. It is too far from here and I am sure he would be expensive. I went to the doctor and I have bronchitis. I also have some sort of infection on my soft palate and my nose is a mess. I know this is being caused by the teeth. I think I just need everything taken out. It is hurting me just to breathe right now. I just cry all the time and this isn't me. Is it possible that there is still infection in there but it isn't showing up on the scans? My husband doesn't know what to do. He is a very mild mannered man and is not a take charge person. He keeps saying be patient they will figure it out. But nobody does. He is the son of a brilliant surgeon so he puts a lot of faith in doctors.
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote