View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 01:05 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Angels,

Please listen to me. I am NOT saying or insinuating that you should sue your oral surgeon at this time or even ever. Let me state that again ... "I" am NOT the one saying you should take legal action against your oral surgeon at this time. The purpose of consulting the attorney, even via the phone, is to see if he can offer you some direction as to where to get the most comprehensive care based on your particular situation. I do not believe he is a "referral service" as it's been insinuated (not by me) on this forum. But if he feels your situation warrants intervention he is likely to refer you. This does not mean you would be obligated to sue your previous surgeon. The only way to know for sure what he would do for you, is to call him and find out.

I would not be encouraging you to contact the attorney, if you had another reputable source to refer you to an oral surgeon and an ENT that you could trust to take care of you.

I am gathering some information for you and in a few minutes will send you a personal message. Before you do anything else, please check your PM and let me know your feedback.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels31 View Post
Right now I am not even thinking of lawsuits, I just want to be fixed. San Francisco is on the other end of California. It is too far from here and I am sure he would be expensive. I went to the doctor and I have bronchitis. I also have some sort of infection on my soft palate and my nose is a mess. I know this is being caused by the teeth. I think I just need everything taken out. It is hurting me just to breathe right now. I just cry all the time and this isn't me. Is it possible that there is still infection in there but it isn't showing up on the scans? My husband doesn't know what to do. He is a very mild mannered man and is not a take charge person. He keeps saying be patient they will figure it out. But nobody does. He is the son of a brilliant surgeon so he puts a lot of faith in doctors.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote