View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 01:33 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Cleo,

I'm sure Angels knows that she has to help herself and she would do that if she felt more confident in going in one direction over another.

Angels has posted that the oral surgeon that placed the implant scared her into doing it. He also has not been forthcoming with any findings on her panoramic xrays or scans both prior and after the surgeries. He has also repetitively dismissed her ongoing symptoms of ill health. Perhaps he is not the one she should continue to rely on for her dental care.

Also, you may not know this but it is not that simple to just go to the surgeon and say.. take this implant out. The surgeon legally has to agree that there are reasons beyond any doubt to remove it. If he doesn't agree and something goes wrong or something unexpected occurs after the surgery, he can be sued big time for performing surgery that he did not think was warranted.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Crying makes a chronic pain condition worse. No one can help you but yourself at this point. If you think it all needs to come out? Call the dentist who put it in and tell them to take it out!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote