View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 06:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
The injection into my spine caused spread from the lumbar sympathetic block...the slicing of the nerves for my c-section to deliver my daughter, and the bump on my hip (which was really more of a kick...pretty hard when my boyfriend's nephew was rough housing with him). I've had other bumps and stuff that just caused severe pain...but no spread...of course...many of those have been in areas where I already have the CRPS so it's hard for something to spread to where it already is...lol. But I've had bumps on my right leg that haven't caused spread...I'm guessing it has more to do with the severity of the trauma...but then the bump on my hip was HARD but not particularly severe (not like slicing through nerves). So...I don't know...maybe it's just bizarre like so many other things about this condition...
When I bump a CRPS part or move too much (and I can't handle it), then there's no more spread (where would it spread to, I already have it in 4 limbs) but I get pretty booty-kicking flare-ups. Depends on the "trauma".
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (08-11-2016), whiteaa (08-11-2016)