View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 06:35 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I read your post and I have to say that your lingering symptoms sound a lot like mine except that this is only my 8th month. I've been in vestibular and vision therapy since March and had some improvements but I'm still constantly dizzy. After reading that you are still battling with dizziness 2 years in, that lets me know I have to continue to be patient. I wear sunglasses to manage my dizziness in my daily life outside of my house. I used to feel uncomfortable wearing them inside of stores, but they help me greatly by stabilizing the environment.

I went to see my vision therapist yesterday for our usual visit and she took my measurements again and noticed my vision has changed. Now she feels I'm ready for a little bit of prism in my glasses (I never needed glasses prior to the concussion).

I have neck issues too including a bulging disc at c6-c7 and a pinched nerve. After months of being in physical therapy, I haven't found any neck relief. I just started getting weekly medical massages 2 weeks ago and that does seem to help. I have been using a TENS unit, Theracane, half foam roller, pregnancy pillow as tools to address my neck when I'm at home and those provide some relief.

I've also just started incorporating essential oils to help me deal with stress, anxiety, and tension.
CatOhio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote