View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 06:45 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidingRollerCoaster View Post
Thank you Mark and Hains

Yes, I have been doing some vision related exercises in vestibular rehab and have recently started vision-specific therapy with a special optometrist. I am going to keep up with this and see if it helps.

Hains - I am interested in the low level laser therapy for the neck. Is there a website or organization that can help one find a practitioner that does this? How did you find your practitioner that helped you? How are your symptoms now?
My Naturopath has a unit in-house. However, in my research a came across a product locator (Google search Theralase Clinic Locator, I can't post links).

I use the Theralase TLC 900-CH which is a multi-laser unit that uses 660nm (red) and 908 nm (NIR). There are other similar products. The important parameters are wavelength and power settings. The 810 nm wavelength is also beneficial, so I wouldn't discriminate against it if you find something of the sort nearby.

I linked my insomnia and dizzyness back to my brain stem, hence the suggestion. I'm half way through my initial 10 session treatment plan and have noticed a significant improvement in sleep and my dizzyness has pretty much stopped. Additionally, my neck feels looser after every session. All this has happened since starting the LLLT treatment.

I can't say for sure that this is the miracle pill because i am also doing myofacial release, VVM excercises, breath training (Wim Hof), and Vielight Intranasal Infrared, concurrently. However, since starting the Theralase treatment I actually feel like my PCS is coming to an end (after 20 months), so I definitely endorse the product and treatment.
Hains is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote