View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 04:02 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I still say it's not scleroderma!

Hi, I am updating my situation here. I have a thread in the MG section, if anyone is interested. Kiwi gave me a lot of great advice, almost one year ago. I apologize I haven't been around until now, but it's taken until now to get the tests done. I have also been caring for mum who has cancer. Diagnosed 30 years ago with diffuse scleroderma. Always doubted the diagnosis. Symptoms are raynauds, muscle weakness, fatigue, pain throughout body, gord, narrow and ulcerated esophagus, can't tolerate hot or cold, severe sinus issues with something definitely wrong going on there, deafness in right ear with loud noises going on driving me insane, burning and red right ear, tiny red spots over my face, that sometimes they seem less, so I know they aren't permanent (love to have them go), tip of my nose feels weird, like hard. Thickening of skin on fingers, but no clubbing. Low blood pressure when standing (often faint), lose salt (urine, and skin always tastes salty), blood in urine, lung issues, but not calcified. Legs look awful, purple and white. Circulation poor. There is probably something I have missed. Generally, my quality of life is poor. I am (and never in the entire 30 years) been on medication. I was always told side effects would make me feel worse. I am hitting send, in case I lose this.
KirraJade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote