View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 04:34 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default continued

Have a new doctor team, the others retired. Recent tests, and can someone make sense of them to me? Or have an opinion of what autoimmune disease I might have, so I can ask to be tested for. I really believe I have Flammer syndrome as I have all The symptoms, right down to no sensation of thirst. This isn't autoimmune, but I may have this as well. Maybe this is causing some scleroderma symptoms. Would explain myasthenia symptoms, as vessels that go into spasm at any particular time carries messages and they can't reach cells or muscles etc. Why I feel hypothyroid, but blood tests show normal. The stuff is in the blood, but sometimes can't get to where it's needed. Same with oxygen. Hope I make sense. My ANA titres (yes, two). Both were 1/2560. One nucleolar stain, the other speckled. I have tested negative for lupus, coeliac, sjrogens, hashimotos. One test came back low positive for graves disease, next time negative. Ena screen was negative. CReactive protein was normal. Normal ANCA, coagulation studies normal. Iron, Vit D, Vit B12 normal. Parathyroid was elevated, 10.5 and shouldn't be over 5.5. I am slightly low on calcium, but endo isn't concerned Over the elevated parathyroid??
Now, scleroderma came back NEGATIVE. I had these: ku, Pm scl 100, Pm Scl 75, Ro 52.
Is there any other tests for scleroderma?
I feel like I have something else wrong, and no one believes me. I honestly feel like I am going to die soon. I get heart palpitations, but not all the time.
Thanks If you have read all this. Just adding, my eyelids are purple, might mean something.

Last edited by KirraJade; 08-12-2016 at 04:39 AM. Reason: forgot something
KirraJade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote