Thread: Diet 2016
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 07:42 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

It was good of you to follow up on your initial call to that repair business to let them know you were putting the estimate off. Many people wouldn't go through the trouble. And like I said, there's no rush.

Regarding the nurse who contacted you about starting her own business:
Follow the advice of your friends who suggested you text her to refer her to the the LA Board of Nursing. That way, you don't have to disclose your own credentials, you are not encouraging competition in your own area, and you are discouraging her from asking for advice from you in the future (which would likely happen if you were friendly when you returned her phone call). Do not provide anything to her in print via email either… you don't want anything coming back to bite you in the ***.

Considering how long your hypo episode has lasted, I recommend you contact your pdoc when you get back from your vacation so you can shut it down. It's not resolving on its own, and it's best to get it treated before it gets worse

I'm sorry to hear that the weather is going to be so bad on your trip
I hope that you and Jeff can still manage to have a good time visiting those museums and you enjoy eating out at some nice restaurants (my favorite thing to do when vacationing).
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-12-2016), Dmom3005 (08-12-2016)