View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 09:20 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default you're a legend kiwi!l

Thanks so much. I was really hoping you would still be here. Checking the link soon as I post this. I can't remember if my GP tested polymositis, but I will check tomorrow as he gives me copies of all my blood tests. Do you have any insight as to why there are two ANA positives? Does that mean two diseases? I haven't seen my rheumatologist since getting those results back, my GP slipped them to me. I think I would have more support seeing an immunologist. The problem I always encounter with rheumies is that they don't like to over ride another rheumies diagnosis. He did find a nodule on my right lung. I'm hoping that is just scar tissue from when I broke my ribs and punctured my lung. He will check when I bring in those xrays to compare. So, I wonder if he will rule scleroderma out after 30 years, when he reviews my labs. Do you know if those scleroderma panels are definite, or can one fall into serum negative scleroderma? You don't have to reply tonight lol, I am just happy you are still here. You understand what I'm saying, and show me where to find answers, and that helps me so much. I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes when nobody believes me how weak I feel. They haven't been testing the right parts of my body, just the scleroderma parts.
Thanks for kind words about my mum.
KirraJade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote