Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 08:24 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

On Thursday I wrote:

Aside from the GAD, I feel like I'm where I need to be right now as far as mood and my other anxiety disorders since adding back that 25mg of seroquel. I'm just hoping it stays this way.

But I've over shot my good mood with just that little bit (25mg) of seroquel and all of a sudden I'm showing signs of depression again. I need that 25mg to control my intrusive thoughts and PTSD symptoms, but I guess it's just too much otherwise.

I'm anxious, emotional, and may be a bit overly sensitive. I'm also teary, but usually can't cry at all. I slept a lot Thursday, but I'm also sick or suffering from allergies so IDK.

I guess I'll call Monday to make an appointment with my pdoc. It's not an emergency, but I don't think it can wait until out next scheduled appointment next month. Usually I can guess what she's going to do, but I have no ****ing idea what she's going to do about this. When I reduced the seroquel by 25mg, the intrusive thoughts came back, and I can't take an antidepressant. I do not want to add another med. I take 5 psych meds already… enough's enough.

I haven't had a depressive episode in a long time, I can't remember how long it's been. It's just been constant hypomania and mania for so long.

It will be in the low 80s and a lot cooler today, and they are no longer forecasting rain, so I'll get my grocery shopping out of the way today. Yay!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-14-2016), Dmom3005 (08-13-2016), Mari (08-13-2016), mymorgy (08-13-2016)