View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 11:01 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
Gerry, Charlie is doing oK. He still is a little paranoid about healing and checks his temperature several times a day. He has yet to take a shower, still sponge baths. His incisions really need a good shower. He tolerates me driving. He does have his keys back next Tuesday and we are counting down the days. I don't know if you saw in other thread but I more than likely will need a cardiac catheterization and stent. Seems like the chest pains I had the 2nd time he was in the hospital could have been real and I should have taken myself to the ER. I see the doctor on Tuesday at 7:45. I told him that would be his first chance to drive. He declined. it's to early in the morning. True love huh.

Well it seems; Charlie is Charlie. You said he is a bit stubborn (I think his wife/nurse really spoiled him).

I just tried looking for the Cardiac catheterization/stent thread but don't seem to find it. You just never know when you should or feel silly going to the ER. Better safe than sorry. It appears you really have had a "warning". Glad you are seeing the doctor.
doydie needs to take care of doydie. I hear you on the "true love".....

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (08-13-2016), PamelaJune (08-14-2016), tkrik (08-15-2016)