View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 09:55 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragtop262 View Post
Angel, you have gotten some good advice already. But I am curious about one thing: You indicated that you had an MRI, but what areas did they look at? The symptoms you are describing could be caused by either central or peripheral nervous system issues (brain, spinal cord, or peripheral nerves). I am wondering what specific things they were looking to rule in or rule out.

You definitely do need to keep going back to the doctors to get any additional testing that you need to find the cause. As Mrs. D indicated, you could have a very serious condition that needs immediate treatment.

I wish you the best of luck. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.
Hi. I had a ct scan simply due to the fact that I was having a ton of headaches. On the ct scan, they found that I had an enlarged occipital nerve. They then took an MRI of my head. I'm not really sure what they were looking to rule out, but they told me that the enlarged nerve was really not a concern. At the time, my headaches were mostly bilateral at the temple level. Now, my headaches are mostly in the back of my head and I have a lot of pain behind my right eye and on the back side of my head, as well as on the right side of the back of my neck. I know a physical therapist and I casually asked them to look at my head and sort of ''feel around." They were able to pinpoint the exact points of my pain because they said that there were areas on my neck and scalp that felt swollen.
aachavez1987 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote