Thread: Cardiologist
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 10:25 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Cardiologist

It seems as if I didn't tell you all about my bout with chest pain. While Charlie was in the hospital I had some chest pain two nights in a row. i do tend to get indigestion when I over do on chocolate and I did then. Stress eating Nitro didn't help it at all and I just readjusted my pillows so that i was kind of sleeping sitting up. Well I told my doctor's nurse practitioner, that's the only way I get to see anyone when I go to his office, and she ordered a stress test. I had it Wednesday and it was awful. I flunked it plus had an rare asthmatic response to the medicine they gave to stress the heart. I had EKG changes during the stress test and as soon as it was over I had chest pain. So I have an appointment to see a cardiologist. Nurse practitioner says I will more than likely need a cardiac cath and stent. I guess it id time for Charlie to take care of me.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bddouglas (08-14-2016), ger715 (08-14-2016), Kitty (08-15-2016), NurseNancy (08-14-2016), PamelaJune (08-14-2016), tkrik (08-15-2016)