Thread: DRG Stimulation
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 10:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Catra,

I am so sorry to hear that you had to say goodbye to a long loved member of your family. After 18 years, I can imagine how difficult it is to let her go.

I have not done very much research on DRG stimulation. Littlepaw mentioned it to me just before I went in for my SCS trial and that was the first that I have head of it. Although I have had a hard time with my recent SCS trial, what I have read on the DRG unit, it sounds a lot more promising. If I had heard more about it before my trial, I would have looked into it more to consider trying it instead of the SCS.

Honestly though, after going through with the SCS trial, I am finding myself very hesitant about any procedure that may cause spread, a flare, or any other complications. I do think it is worth doing a little more reading on. I plan to. If I find anything interesting, I will definitely share it with you.

Whatever you decide to do, I will give you my support along the way.

Many hugs to youas I hold you in my thoughts and prayers over these next few days.

Alaina
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (08-14-2016), catra121 (08-14-2016), ger715 (08-23-2016), RSD ME (08-15-2016)