View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 10:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default medical marijuana as a muscle relaxant?

Thanks for the info. I can't believe that there's not more people out there who are trying marijuana legally!

This is my line of thinking .... the marijuana would be sort of like taking a muscle relaxant and, if that's the case, maybe it would relax my muscles enough not to freeze so much. I know there's a direct correlation between how tired I am and my feet freezing, but other than that, I don't know what makes my feet freeze while my other symptoms are wonderfully controlled.

I don't know about you, but I never know what my feet are going to be like in the morning. Every day is different. Some days I walk great and on others I resort to crawling around in my apartment I'm so stiff.

I did read a post on this website that there is a direct correlation between being constipated and freezing so I'm going to keep my eye on that, first, before I try cannabis.

The way I look at it is I have nothing to lose by trying it. And, if I do try it, I'll let you know how it works.

Thanks, again ...

People will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Quoted by: Maya Angelou (Reader's Digest Oct. 2006)

Last edited by proudest_mama; 08-14-2016 at 10:45 PM. Reason: took out a sentence repeated twice
proudest_mama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote