View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 11:03 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
It seems as if I didn't tell you all about my bout with chest pain. While Charlie was in the hospital I had some chest pain two nights in a row. i do tend to get indigestion when I over do on chocolate and I did then. Stress eating Nitro didn't help it at all and I just readjusted my pillows so that i was kind of sleeping sitting up. Well I told my doctor's nurse practitioner, that's the only way I get to see anyone when I go to his office, and she ordered a stress test. I had it Wednesday and it was awful. I flunked it plus had an rare asthmatic response to the medicine they gave to stress the heart. I had EKG changes during the stress test and as soon as it was over I had chest pain. So I have an appointment to see a cardiologist. Nurse practitioner says I will more than likely need a cardiac cath and stent. I guess it id time for Charlie to take care of me.

I had that type of stress test a while ago; it really starts your heart pumping; not nice. Not surprised you has asthmatic issue with the medicine used for the test.

Your cardiologist might order an Angiogram to determine whether there is any blockage or the need for a stent. Please keep us informed.

Additional prayers coming your way.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (08-15-2016), PamelaJune (08-15-2016), tkrik (08-15-2016)