Old 08-16-2016, 03:45 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAurel View Post
Hi Anna!
I have the same problem as you, 8 mm dilated perivascular spaces (to the right caudate nucleus).
My symptoms are:

Headache
Nervousness
Fatigue
Emotional problems
Anxiety

I would like to know what are your symptoms.
I will wait your answer.
Hey! I have like muscle shaking, but not like they are shaking all the time, but more like jumping once in a while, like in every 5 minutes or sometimes in every 5 hours, it depends. Just jumping/shaking one movement and that`s it in different places each time, mostly palm, foot (every time different) but this is only when I`m in rest position or calm and just lay or sit. While I`m writing the answer for you it was 0 times. And i even can`t to show it to neurologist, maybe because i cannot be so calm with him. But sometimes my palm or foot jumping more often than other days. I did blood test for vitamin D (i just decided to to it one day) there was deficiency, but not so much.

But im not sure my perivascular space is connected with my palm/foot jumping, it just started in january/february. All i can say i was under big stress lately and maybe somehow my "jumping" is connected with it. of course maybe the stress affected perivascular space and the space do this jumping once in a while. But sometimes i cannot sleep normally because of it
AnnaPanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote