Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 06:57 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I managed to vacuum the apartment yesterday. I was looking forward to a shower afterwards, but we had no water again. So I sat in the AC in the living room in my underwear and a teeshirt to cool off instead. lol.

I had a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and never got to take that shower, because by the time I woke up, my husband had come home and had beaten me to it. After that, it was too close to dinner time to squeeze one in.

I told him that I was going to have my social security checks deposited into the joint account for now on. He wasn't angry. He actually seemed relieved. The deposits won't change until next month, so I'm going to transfer this month's money from one account to the other.

I lowered my dose of gabapentin from 400 to 300mg last night. I slept from 10:30pm-6:30am, which is my norm. I haven't noticed anything else, but it's only been one dose.

Given my history, I don't know if playing with my medication while my pdoc is going to be out of the office for so long is the wisest decision, but that's exactly why I'm doing it. I don't want to find out what this could develop into if left alone for that long. I know that many of you might choose to do things differently, but I scare the **** out of myself…
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-16-2016), Dmom3005 (08-16-2016), mymorgy (08-16-2016)