View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 01:13 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hello Littlepaw. Thank you so much for your response and for your thoughts :-) Miserable definitely describes well! There was a strain-turned upper half of body to speak to someone sitting behind me----but now CRPS has also spread to that area :-( Going to look into therapies to 'open space'-thank you. Right now I can't even do anything that stretches that area due to the increase in pain---whenever it seems to calm down I do something that stretches the area and boom-pain flares! I receive massage therapy but I haven't been able to tolerate any work in that area-too painful and really 'gets the pain going'! Good ideas re if I get the injections-thank you so much :-) Hearing your experience makes me a little less worried about trying the injections for this---THANK YOU! Met with doc recently and they may give me some sedation too. Thank you also re your thoughts about U of M....its so difficult to find doctors who are knowledgable and up to date on CRPS! Happy to hear injections were able to provide you some relief in your CRPS foot :-) I hope you are having a low pain day!
wonderwoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (08-16-2016)