View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 01:22 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hello Littlepaw! Thank you so much for your response and for your thoughts :-) Miserable to perfect description! Yes-I did staring the area---turned upper half of body to speak to someone behind me...now the CRPS has also spread to that area :-( I haven't been able to do any stretching----as soon as area seems to be calming down I do something that stretches the area and boom-the pain flares! Going to look into ways to 'open the space'-thank you! I also receive massage therapy regularly but haven't been able to tolerate any work in that area due to horrific pain :-( Hearing your experience with injections has helped me---less fearful of it worsening----we sure do have a lot of tough decisions to make with CRPS! My doc is also considering sedating me----also will discuss the numbing suggestions you gave to me---thank you! I am sorry to hear of your suffering----am happy to hear your back calmed down and that the injections gave you some relief in your CRPS foot :-) Thank you so much also for your response re U of M----its so difficult to find physicians who are knowledgable about and up to date on CRPS-as I am sure you know ;-) I hope you are having a low pain day and find many reasons to smile everyday :-)
wonderwoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (08-16-2016)