View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 03:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi

For Yorkiemom- I was getting my Thiamin through my B-complex. I never supplemented extra. But I was on all the other supplements and I was OK. But I read Mrs D's thread on B1. So I was in chemist shop one afternoon and I saw it was very cheap to buy, unlike my B12 and others. So I bought a bottle of 50 tablets, each was 100mg.

The next day I took 2 and I felt good. The following day I took another 2 and I felt better. For the next 3 weeks everyday I was was feeling better than the day before. It was very evident that something good was happening. I wasn't anxious,my horrible headaches were much better & my PN at times was hardly noticable. I waited another 3-4 weeks before I posted that I had been recovering because I wanted to be certain. I am taking 200mg every morning now. But from all the supplements I have tried, this has made me feel the best. Afterall we take supplements to heal, but how do we measure healing? I measured my healing on how good or poorly I was feeling. I just felt so good it was like a small miracle or something because I was really suffering with my anxiety/autonomic symptoms.

For Shelley-Thanks for the tip. Is it ok to have frozen veggies? Also in relation to cutting flour out, you mean you don't eat any bread at all? No sugar in tea or coffee?
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote